Getting started with St. Francis Memorial Hospital Wimmer Rehabilitation is quick and easy. Here are the steps you need to follow:
1. Contact the Wimmer Rehabilitation department to set up your appointment time. Phone: 402-372-2372
2. Be sure to arrive 15 minutes early for your scheduled appointment so we can get you registered. Stop at the front desk upon arrival for registration. Be sure to bring your insurance card, driver’s license, and, if you are covered by worker’s compensation, bring your claim number and your case manager’s contact information.
- Insurance Card
- Driver’s License
- Claim Number (Worker’s Compensation only)
- Case Manager Contact Information (Worker’s Compensation only)
3. Bring your completed paperwork (medical history form) with you and a current medication list.
- Medical History form
- Medication List
4. Your doctor should have provided you with a prescription for therapy. Bring this with you to give to your therapist.
- Therapy Prescription
Once you are registered and your paperwork is completed, we will then have you meet with one of our physical, occupational, and/or speech therapists and you will be on your way to better health!